ROLL FED LABELS
Roll Fed labels: technology.
Roll Fed labels, generally printed on plastic film, are a sector in continuous technical evolution that require constant updating of the company know-how. The demand for green materials is growing in order to obtain eco-friendly plastic film labels for increasingly eco-sustainable packaging. They are especially required for foodstuffs, soft drinks and water. We can satisfy the request for large runs but also and above all for medium-small volume orders for specific and customised processes.
Roll Fed labels: types.
We can ensure the highest standards of quality, print definition and recyclability for each type of creation, with the guarantee of perfect and constant graphic rendering, even for very large runs.
- Wrap around-Roll fed: wrap around labels used in particular for drinks and mineral waters.
- Shrink-Roll Fed: type of transparent heat-shrink film, which retracts from its initial size due to the effect of heat and adheres perfectly to the container
- Sleeve: from shrink-sleeve labels, which can adapt to any shape of container, to stretch-sleeve labels that are applied cold and without glue on the container.
Complete coverage of the container
Ennobling with solvent inks
Ask for a quote
Choose Tonutti high print quality. You will be satisfied! And you discover that the price is competitive and tailored to your needs. Fill out the form with the basic information on your project and one of our experts will contact you for a quote.
Roll Fed labels ideal for:
- soft drinks, fruit juices, mineral waters
- cylindrical or rectangular containers
- low-cost products